Sunday, November 13, 2011

Non update and other things

Not much new. No symptoms, but no spotting yet. I am thinking the red spotting will start tomorrow.

In other things, I realized I never really talk about anything but infertility. I suppose that since I started this blog to get my feelings out that is why. That, and for the better part of 7 years, my thoughts have not strayed far from the topic. I will never forget the time I was standing in the shower and realized I had gone 4 whole minutes without anything infertility-related popping into my head. I found that to be incredibly disturbing, but it is the all-consuming reality of infertility...

So, anyway, I am going to try writing about something unrelated, just for kicks. I try to keep this blog anonymous so I don't go into great detail. I think I may have already mentioned that I live in Arizona. Today it does not feel like it! I had planned on getting up and doing my favorte 3-mile walk along the golf course and canal, but it is dreary and rainy!! Seriously? It feels like fall in WI. I am such a wimp when it comes to the cold. Or maybe I am just lazy about working out, but either way it looks chilly out there! I may go out in the afternon depending on whether it warms up. I miss exercising. I never thought I would go a whole year without working out. I hope I can get back into it and get back in shape. Exercise and travel are 2 of my favorite things in the world and I really need to get back into both. Will update on that now that I may have witnesses and feel some sense of accountability. This is a good thing! Probably just what I need:)

Hope it is sunnier wherever you all are!

No comments:

Post a Comment