Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Last post of this pregnancy...

So, this my final night being pregnant according to the medical world. I, myself, know that I am not really pregnant, but doctors don't trust my gut as much as I do unfortunately. Luckily, I was able to get an aappointment for an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. I told the office that I wanted to rule out an ectopic due to my previous history. I am surprised they agreed to see me. I am so looking forward to saying, "I told you so!" to my doctor. I can already guarantee that they will find a sac measuring smaller than it should with nothing in it. Blighted ovum. I shoulda been a doctor...

So, that is pretty much it. Sorry not to sound more emotional, but after 5 losses it can/should be expected. Glad it will pretty much be over tomorrow. We will have some more sushi and wine to celebrate a little life no matter how short that life was. Of course I am sad, but what can I really do. Sadly, at this age, it is not likely that will ever get to be pregnant again. I am thankful to have been pregnant more than most people ever are (6 documented times and one undocumented). I remember before my first ever bfp (after 26 cycles of trying + IUI), I thought I would never see those 2 pink lines. I have certainly come a long way. I am still a very lucky girl...even in the midst of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment