Thursday, November 10, 2011

Forgot how long these things take...

Once the spotting starts it should really just go quickly from there, but I guess that would be too fair and easy. Two words that will never be used by an infertile to describe her own life. So, today I didn't have any spotting per se, but more of a **WARNING: TMI** gray creamy discharge after a bowel movement. Haven't seen that before (and I have seen virtually everything). Soo, I will assume that gray is the new brown and we will go from there. Had a tiny wave of nausea in the afternoon, but I also remember having really bad morning sickness with vomiting the day before the D&C with the blighted ovum. For whatever reason, some symptoms had started to kick in with that one. I am hoping this will not be how it is this time. I hate vomiting (not that anyone doesn't, really). I still have some breast tenderness only on the sides (same with last blighted ovum) and it comes and goes. I am thinking that for some reason my hair is extra greasy, too, because of the hormones. When I was pregnant with my son it was the complete opposite. I could go 5 days without washing my hair. Now I can't even go a day :( Speaking of washing hair- I need to add a sidenote- yesterday for the first time in my life I hired people to clean my home. I still can't believe I broke down, but boy I am glad I did. They were AMAZING. This morning I was in the sparkling just-like-new shower and looked over and noticed that my jumbo comb (I use it for detangling in the shower) had been cleaned. The big clump of hair that usually resides at the base of the teeth of the comb was GONE! They even cleaned my comb!! I could get used to this. Anyway, the greasy hair thought just reminded me of that.

Now I am rambling so I will close. I just wanted to give a little update and document my symptoms (and lack of) in case this happens again. I always think I will remember every detail, but I probably only remember half...

No comments:

Post a Comment