Thursday, September 8, 2011

PUI

PUI. Posting under the influence. Not a good idea. I realized this after I went back and read my last entry... Not super cohesive. Hope it made sense to someone out there!

I am not on Facebook. Never been a fan. I never joined because I did not have the energy to try to make my life look perfect. The only places I could have checked in at were fertility clinics and pharmacies anyway. It is probably a good thing the internet barely existed when I was in college. Thre was no MySpace or Faceook. Those could have been some REALLY messy posts under the influence. I'm not gonna lie, I am a tiny bit under the influence right now. I had a very rough day at work and it was the only coping strategy that fit into my schedule. To say that I am beyond exhausted would be a gross understatement. I am not sure how much longer I will post here since I don't think anyone is really reading this. I would at least like to be able to post the birth story at some point and I think I am just about there. I want to do that when I am not PUI though... Not sure when that will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment