Tuesday, December 29, 2009

When will this be over?!

This is getting ridiculous. Have I not been tortured enough this year (or the past 5 years for that matter)? I went in for my ultrasound this morning knowing full well that I would not see much and sure enough, I did not see much. I measured 5 weeks, 3 days which is pretty close to what I had thought but there was nothing but an empty gestational sac. Of course there is the slim chance that in a week, something more could be seen, but it is certainly not likely since my hcg levels are already so high. So, now I am debating whether to order the intralipids for Monday. I hate to waste the money since I am assuming that I will be bleeding by then and there will be no need for them. I just want this to be done so that I can buy that bottle of 2005 Chimney Rock Cabernet and drink the whole thing by myself. This just sucks beyond comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment